Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ahhh, the air is soo fresh here.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well it tok me a bit but I finaly had it. So here I am. Good to see alot of the classic boarders are here.

    Well. I gotta get my butt to sleep. See you all around.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]


    So, only posting over here now?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]


    So, only posting over here now?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got sick of the BS in that other place.
    And if I can cause one seizure with my avatar then my work on this planet is done.

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar
    *has seizure to please Guyver*
    that thread got WAY outa hand...
    guess I coulda backed ya, but probably wouldn't have helped...
    anyhooters, yer here now, and that's what counts.
    *hands Guyver a beer*
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    cheers! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Guyver:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast!


    So, only posting over here now?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got sick of the BS in that other place.
    And if I can cause one seizure with my avatar then my work on this planet is done.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hasn't been here one hour yet, and he is already lying to us! Thought you were off for the night! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Now fix that damn seizure causing avitar!!

    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guyver:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    That avitar of yours about put my into a seizure!! Changes to damn fast!


    So, only posting over here now?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I got sick of the BS in that other place.
    And if I can cause one seizure with my avatar then my work on this planet is done.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hasn't been here one hour yet, and he is already lying to us! Thought you were off for the night! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Now fix that damn seizure causing avitar!!

    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, fine, I am still here, but now I AM going to bed. The wife is getting pissy. AND, I fixed the av' better Megs??

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Sweet!

    Took me a minute to notice it..... Once I got over convulsing on the floor! forums

    I think if you could slow it down from one run to the next it would be a sweet avitar!

  8. #8
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    <marquee>necroflame Welcome! necroflame </marquee>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Skull-n-Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    the air is fresh until Baimun lets out a Hot Wing fart. Clears the whole board for hours.. ;p

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, I e-mailed Jon about that thread. (Not that I expect much to happen.)

    Welcome Guyver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •